Our transportation consulting firm is looking for two (2) part-time/full-time temporary Scheduling Assistants to assist with employee scheduling and communications throughout our upcoming project from September 2018–May 2019. Pay rate is $16-$22 per hour depending on qualifications.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining shift schedules for all count crew
- Maintaining shift schedules in Metra-survey.com and monitor shift signups
- Contacting project counters via text messages to remind them to sign up for shifts, as well as assign shifts as needed
- Verifying that all shifts are filled, communicate to internal groups when shifts are open to ensure all shifts are accounted for
- Maintaining the employee data in TimeStation, ensuring data is current
- Downloading employee data from TimeStation and working with Data Entry to validate actual work times of count crew
- College graduate with experience coordinating multiple tasks
- Must be highly proficient in Excel including the use of databases and pivot tables.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and follow-up skills
- Ability to work proactively to ensure tasks are completed to meet scheduling needs of project.
If your interested in this position, please submit your resume down below.