Our Chicago office is looking for temporary staff interested in working as Field Supervisors. We are looking to hire 10 – 12 people to fill this position.
Responsibilities include supervising and monitoring field crews whose task is to count boarding and disembarking passengers while riding commuter trains.
The counts will be conducted from Sept. 11, 2018 to Nov 15, 2018.
The schedule will be Tuesdays to Thursdays, 24 hours a day. Available work shifts will include early morning, midday, afternoon and late evenings. Assignment will depend on applicant’s availability.
Minimum qualifications include:
- One year of college/university credits with at least five years of work experience or seven years of work experience progressing to a supervisory role.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods while onboard a moving train.
- Must have a driver’s license and able to drive a minivan.
- Dexterity to operate manual finger counters using both hands.
- Must be available to work a minimum of twenty (20) hours per week.
- Must be able to carry a messenger bag weighing at least 10 lbs on one shoulder.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills are expected.
Pay rate is $16 – $20 per hour with performance bonus.
If interested in this position, upload your resume below.