Our Chicago office location is looking for temporary staff interested in working as Field Interviewers/Surveyors. We are looking to hire 30 people to fill this position.
The work involves riding a commuter train and distributing and collecting a ridership survey to passengers onboard the train. The fieldwork will be conducted from March 11 – May 16, 2019. We are looking for reliable workers who arrive on time for their shifts, are able to adapt to unexpected situations such as train delays/scheduling changes, and are courteous and polite.
- At least high school graduate with adequate math skills.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time while onboard a moving train.
- Must be able to carry a bag of paper surveys while performing fieldwork.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are desired.
- Ability to follow instructions in a fast-paced environment is expected.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Shift schedules will be from Mondays to Thursdays, between 4 am and 12 pm. Starting locations for the fieldwork includes Aurora, Joliet, Elgin, McHenry, Fox Lake, Waukegan, University Park, and downtown Chicago stations.
Pay rate: You will be paid a minimum of 4 hours each shift. If you work more than 4 hours in a day, you will be paid an additional $14.00 per hour. If you work between the hours of 4 am to 8 am, you will receive an additional $1 per hour differential.
If interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate Field Interviewer in the subject heading of your email.