Our consulting firm is looking for a full-time temporary Data Entry Supervisor to assist with our upcoming transportation project from September 2018–December 2018 to ensure timely and accurate data collection and processing. Pay rate is $16 per hour.
Main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and managing data entry assistants
- Cleaning data to ensure data collected is accurate
- Maintain accuracy of dashboard metrics and data provided to the client
- Providing clean data to Payroll for processing
- Ensuring data is provided to downline processes in a timely manner
- Partnering with Payroll and other departments to validate approved data
- Performing other duties as required by management
- Education: Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree
- Previous supervisory or team lead experience
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy is a must
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Access, Word, Windows, etc.)
- Database and web maintenance skills are a plus
If your interested in this position, please submit your resume down below.