Our consulting firm is looking for one (1) full-time temporary Data Entry Assistant to assist with our upcoming transportation project from September 2018 – May 2019. Pay rate is $12-$14 per hour depending on qualifications.
Main responsibilities include:
- Collecting ridership count sheets from the field and checking for completion and accuracy
- Ensuring incoming scans from the field are legible
- Filing scans in proper online folders
- Reviewing various documents for errors
- Cleaning data from Time and Attendance system and matching to published shift schedules
- Maintaining accuracy of dashboard metrics and identifying gaps in data
- Performing other duties as required by management
- High School diploma
- Data entry experience
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Basic computer skills
If your interested in this position, please submit your resume below.